When: Saturday, October 24, 2015
Time: 5K Race 8:30 a.m., 1K Fun Run 9:30 a.m.
Location: Reston Town Center
Event: Timed 5K (art-inspired costumes optional!) with prizes for top finishers and best costumes
5k - $25 through October 15, $30 until online registration closes at 8:00 pm on October 22, $35 during packet pick up and race day.
1k - $15 through October 15, $20 through race day.
All runners will receive a race t-shirt, $5 off a GRACE annual membership (which provides 20% off at 5 fine Town Center restaurants, all year long), and other goodies. The first 500 runners to register will receive a CRUNCH cinch pack that will include a free 7-day trial membership at CRUNCH!
Packet pick up:
Packet pick up will be held at Greater Reston Arts Center (12001 Market Street #103, Reston, VA 20190) on Friday, October 23 from 4-7 pm, then in the Reston Town Center Pavilion on Saturday, October 24, starting at 7:30 am.
The Greater Reston Arts Center (GRACE) will present its second annual 5K GRACE Race on Oct. 24, 2015. The established 5K course begins at the Pavilion in Reston Town Center, continues on the Washington and Old Dominion Trail, and finishes back at the Pavilion. The 5K will be followed by a 1K Fun Run in Reston Town Center beginning at 9:30 a.m. The 5K race is an official timed event, and art-inspired costumes are encouraged for both the 5K and the 1K. In addition to light, post-race refreshments, there will be FREE family art activities sponsored by GRACE at the Pavilion. The GRACE Race is powered by our title sponsor, CRUNCH Fitness, along with our logistical partner, Potomac River Running.
• Top male and female finishers: 6 months free trial CRUNCH membership; Reston Town Center
gift card; free GRACE membership card.
• Top male and female finishers in each of six age groups (13-29, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60 & O): 3 months free trial CRUNCH membership and Reston Town Center Gift Card. Prizes will also be awarded to the top male and female finishers aged 12 and under.
• Prizes for top three costumes and treats for all 1K finishers.
• First 500 registrants receive a CRUNCH cinch pack with a 7-day free trial membership!
• All runners receive a T-shirt and $5 off a GRACE Membership card (which gives you 20% off, all year long, at these Town Center restaurants - Clyde's, Big Bowl, Il Fornaio, Tavern 64 and Mon Ami Gabi).
• Join us for a fun race warm-up led by CRUNCH Fitness at 8:00 a.m.!
• The 5K will be followed by a 1K Fun Run in Reston Town Center at 9:30 a.m.
• FREE family art activities sponsored by GRACE at the Pavilion after the race.
The GRACE Race benefits the educational and outreach programs of the Greater Reston Arts Center (GRACE), currently celebrating over 40 years in the Reston community. GRACE enriches community life by promoting involvement and excellence in the visual arts. In addition to notable exhibitions at its Reston Town Center gallery and the annual Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival, GRACE provides educational programming for all ages, including the beloved GRACE Art program, utilized in over 40 schools in the region, and impacting over 20,000 children.