Register for the 2019 5k Run/Walk for Affordable Housing
Catholics for Housing (CFH) is excited to offer the second annual 5k Run/Walk for Affordable Housing at Bull Run on Saturday, May 4 at 9:00 am! CFH is a non-profit which provides affordable housing opportunities to limited income households. Our 5k Run/Walk will directly benefit our efforts to provide a stable home to those in need.
- $30: until online registration closes on Thursday, May 2
- $50: race day
- $20: until online registration closes on Thursday, May 2
- $25 race day
- $15: until online registration closes on Thursday, May 2
- $20: race day
Packet Pick up will be on Saturday, May 4 at the Bull Run Event Center starting at 8:00 am.
Races shirts will be avaialble to those who register online.
Awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female finishers, the top 3 male and female 9 & Under runners and 10-18 year olds.
CFH is not affliliated with any religious organiation and administers its programs in a non-discriminatory manner. Applicants for any of the programs must meet eligibility requirements for the specific program.
CFH has provided housing opportunities for 40 years; its programs have now evolved into a continuum of housing and provides a variety of housinng opportunities. CFH can serve 21 counties in Northern Virginia. CFH understands that housing is not a one-size filts all and, therefore, provides a variety of programs, including:
- Security Deposit Assistance
- Senior Rental Subsidies in Fairfax County
- Down Payment Assistance in Prince William, Fairfax, Arlington and Loudoun Counties
- Rental programs in Arlington, Fairfax and Fredericksburg
- Homeownership opportunities
- A comprehensive life skills program to enhance participants' skills
CFH serves approximately 600 people annually.
A stable home is the first step in creating a productive, sustainable home.