Register for the 2019 13th Annual StarKid 5K & Family Fun Run
The 13th Annual StarKid 5K and Family Fun Run will be held on Sunday, June 2, 2019 at the Fairfax Corner Shopping Center. It's a fun-filled morning of running, moon bounces, face painting, music and more! Kids, strollers, and four legged friends are welcome to participate.
The StarKid 5K benefits the world-class Inova Children's Hospital, providing life-saving care in a child-friendly environment. This program is nationally recognized and one of the largest, most successful programs in the mid-Atlantic region, providing specialized care to children of all ages from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, and beyond.
The goal of StarKid 5K and Family Fun Run is to raise $200,000! The proceeds from this event make a tremendous impact on our patients. In the past, these funds have been used to purchase equipment, send staff to educational conferences, assist with patient education and much more.
- 8:00am - Family Fun Run
- 8:30am - 5K Race Start
- 9:30am - Awards and Prizes
- 5K (13 & Over): $25 through March 31, $35 through race day
- 5K (4-12): $15 through March 31, $25 through race day
- Fun Run: $15 through March 31, $25 through race day
- Fun Run (3 & Under): Free
All runners will receive a commemorative race shirt. Be sure to register prior to May 15 to be guaranteed a shirt.
Packet pick up and late registration:
- Friday, May 31, 7:00am - 12:00pm at Inova Children's Hospital (3300 Gallows Road , Falls Church, VA 22042)
- Saturday, June 1, 12:00-4:00 pm at =PR= Fairfax
- Sunday, June 2 at the race site starting at 6:00am
Awards will be given to the top 3 overall male and female finishers and the top male an female finisher in each age group; 4-12, 13-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and70 & over.
If you are unable to participate but would like to donate, please click here