Register for the 2018 5k Run/Walk for Affordable Housing
Catholics for Housing (CFH) is excited to offer this first annual 5k Run/Walk for Affordable Housing at Bull Run on June 16 a t 9:00 am! CFH is a non-profit which provides affordable housing opportunities to limited income households. Our 5k Run/Walk will directly benefit our efforts to provide a stable home to those in need.
$30 until online registration closed on Thursday, June 14 at 8:00 pm.
- $35: for in person registration, available during packet pick up and on race day
- $25 for in person registration, available during packet pick up and on race day
5k(9 & under): $15 until online registration closes Thursday, June 14 at 8:00 pm
- $20 for in person registration, available during packet pick up and on race day
Packet Pick up will be on Friday, June 15 from 4-7 pm at the =PR= Store in Fairfax Corner and Saturday, June 16 at the Bull Run Event Center starting at 8:00 am.
Races shirts will be avaialble to those who register online. To be guaranteed a shirt please register by June 8, all others will be first come first serve.
Awards will be given to the overall male and female finisher, and the top male and female finisher in the following age groups; 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Over
CFH is not affliliated with any religious organiation and administers its programs in a non-discriminatory manner. Applicants for any of the programs must meet eligibility requirements for hte specific program.
CFH has provided housing opportunities for 39 years; its programs have now evolved into a continuum of housing and provides a variety of housinng opportunities. CFH can serve 21 counties in Northern Virginia. CFH understands that housing is not a one-size filts all and, therefore, provides a variety of programs, including:
- Security Deposit Assistance
- Senior Rental Subsidies in Fairfax County
- Down Payment Assistance in Prince William, Fairfax, Arlington and Loudoun Counties
- Rental programs in Arlington, Fairfax, Fredericksburg and Manassas
- Homeownership opportunities
- A comprehensive life skills program to enhance participants' skills
CFH serves approximately 350 people annually.
A stable home is the first step in creating a productive, sustainable home.
Online registration for this event is currently closed