Register for the 2015 Pediatric Specialists of Virginia
Thank you for your interest in the Stride Forward 5k Run/Walk.
Online registration is now closed, but you can still register for our event on 9/27, during packet pick up hours.
Donations are also still be accepted Through Friday, October 9, 2015
STRIDE FORWARD 5k Run/Walk and Family Health Fair
Sunday, September 27, 9:00-Noon
Reston Town Center, Reston, Virginia
Join family and friends in PSV’s first fundraiser to benefit all children under our care by starting a team, registering as an individual, making a direct donation and/or sponsoring features of the race or Family Health Fair.
Event: 5k Run/Walk starts at 9:00 am giving serious runners a head start.
Tot Trot (children 3 & Under) starts after the 5k ends
Awards given to:
· Top two male and female finishers
· Top two children finisher, age 6-12
· All Tot Trot children participants
PSV’s 5k is family-friendly, with strollers and “sociable” pets allowed.
Family Health Fair is from 8:30 am – noon includes activities, give-aways, and booths by PSV sponsors with something for everyone: health tips, recreation, kids’ activities, food and music.
Go to PSVCare.org for more information about PSV and event details.
Who is PSV: Pediatric Specialists of Virginia (PSV) is a pediatric specialty practice created by Children’s National Health System and Inova. PSV is a unique, Northern Virginia-based medical group dedicated to providing superb pediatric specialty care to the children of Virginia through clinical excellence innovation, education, research and family-centered care.
PSV is a charitable organization registered with the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(c)(3). Donations to PSV are tax-exempt contributions.
Benefit: PSV’s care of children with added funds for:
· Innovation – New approaches to treatment, facilities, or services
· Patient & Family Support – Complementary services that strive to treat the whole child – body, mind and spirit – as well as assisting families facing hardship that hampers a child’s healing
· Education & Research – Support for staff to stay abreast of leading-edge advancements in the field, for family education material, and for clinical research and quality studies.
· And other areas as they arise.
Fees: 5k Run/Walk Participants (age 13 & Up) - $25 through August 31. ($35 – September 1-25 at 8:00 pm; $40 during packet pick up and race day.
5k Run/Walk Participants (ages 6-12) - $10
Tot Trot Participants (ages 3 and under) – Free
Packet Pick Up: Friday, September 25 from 11:30 AM - 1:30PM Pediatric Specialists of Virginia, outside the main entrance, 3023 Hamaker Court, Fairfax, VA
And Saturday, September 26 from 3-5PM at the Reston Town Center at the Pavilion
Online registration for this event is currently closed